First disciple of Sar Guru Raja Yogi.N.Devarajan, profoundly known as “ZERO BIKSHU”, who was the founder and president of Sree Pathanjali Maharishi Yoga Kendra, Madurai since 1986. He is a President of Sree Pathanjali Maharishi Yoga Training Centre, Mangadu, Chennai. Since 1986 onwards free classes are been conducted.
Experience & Awards Received:
- Preaching Sree Pathanjali Maharishi’s Astanga yoga for the past THIRTY TWO YEARS.
- Awardee of INTERNATIONAL YOGA AWARD 2017 – Awarded by High Court Judge Justice S. Baskaran.
- Awardee of “RAMANUJAR AWARD” in the year 2016 – Awarded by NEPAL JEEYAR.
- Awardee of “INTERNATIONAL YOGA AWARD / BUDHA BODHI DHARMA AWARD” 2015 (Honoured by Governor of Tamil Nadu Dr. K. ROSAIAH).
- Awardee of “YOGA KALAIRATHINAM AWARD” in the year 2015.
- Awardee of “LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD” in the year 2012.
- Awardee of “YOGA KALAIMAMANI AWARD” in the year 2009.
- Awardee of “YOGA RATHNA” in the year 1992 – Honoured by Swami Vimalananda.
- Awardee of “YOGA CHAMPION” in the year 1987.
- First disciple of Shri. Sarguru Raja Yogi N. Devarajan, profoundly known as “ZERO BIKSHU”, who was the founder and president of Sree Pathanjali Maharishi Yoga Kendra, Madurai since 1986.
- President of Sree Pathanjali Maharishi Yoga Training Centre, Mangadu, Chennai.
Trust Courses Conducted:
- Diploma in Astanga Yoga conducted for 25 batches.
- All over Tamil Nadu 300+ Yoga instructors / teachers – professionally trained & graduated from our training center.
We joined hands with Alagappa University, Karaikudi to conduct the following diploma and degree courses since 2016.
- Diploma in Astanga Yoga – 1 Year – Qualification: 10th Pass
- B.Sc. in Astanga Yoga – 3 Years – Qualification: 12th Pass
- MUDRAS FOR ALL DISEASES
- YOGA FOR BLOOD PRESSURE
- YOGA FOR KNEE PAIN
- YOGA FOR BACK PAIN
- YOGA FOR NORMAL DELIVERY
- SRI PATHANJALI MAHARISHI ASTANGA YOGAM (ENGLISH)
- CHAKRA MEDITATION
- 50 ASANAS FOR ALL DISEASES CURE
- SREE PATHANJALI MAHARISHI’S SAMADHI PADHAM & SADHANA PADHAM (YOGA SUTRA)
- NALAM THARUM NAADI SHUDDI PRANAYAMAM, SUGAM THARUM YOGASANAM
- YOGA FOR WOMEN
- YOGA FOR DIABETICS
- YOGA FOR ASTHUMA
- YOGA FOR GENERAL HEALTH
- SREE PATHANJALI MAHARISHI’S ASTANGA YOGAM (TAMIL) & STUDENTS YOGA
Writing Articles regularly in the following magazines:
- SRI ANJENAYAR VIJAYAM
- MALAI MALAR
- JOTHIDA ARASU
- BALA JOTHIDAM
- OM SARAVANA BAVA
- KUMUDHAM BAKTHI SPECIAL
- KUMUDHAM SNEHIDHI
Released the following Compact Discs in the field of Yoga:
- YOGA FOR DIABETES
- YOGA FOR ASTHUMA
- CHAKRA MEDITATION – DEMO
- YOGA FOR GENERAL HEALTH
- YOGA FOR HERNIA
- YOGA FOR DIABETES / ASTHMA / HEART PROBLEM
- NADI SHUDDHI – STRESS RELIEF / SANTHI ASANA
- BAKTHI BAJANS
- MUDRAS & STRESS RELIEF SANTHI ASANA
- Yoga demo & lecture in KALAIGNAR TV in the programme “SNEHIDIYE” for the past 2 months – Telecast every Monday from 11 AM to 12 Noon.
- Yoga demo & lecture in VELICHAM TV in the programme “NALAM THARUM YOGA” for the past 3 months from 8:00 to 8:15 AM daily.
- Yoga demo & lecture in MINALIYA TV (YOUTUBE CHANNEL) in the programme “YOGA GURU” for the past 2 months.
- Yoga demo & lecture program for children in the name of “YOGAM THARUM YOGAM” – Attakathi Program in MAKKAL TV for the past 3 years.
- Yoga demo prgramme since 2009 in the name of “DHIYANA YOGA” given with spiritual lecture in “POTHIGAI TV – DOORDARSHAN”.
- 30 episodes given for Yogasanas in “NAMADHU TV” (Mobile App & Youtube) in the name of “AROGYAM THARUM ASANANGAL” program for all.
- At present “Mudras” and “Yogasana” articles are written in “Kumudham Snehidhi” Magazine for more than 3 years and “Puthiyathalimurai” Pen Magazine for the past 3 months.
Conducted Free Yoga Training and Awareness Programmes in the following educational institutions:
- PRATHYUSHA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, THIRUVALLUR
- SREE RAJA RAJAN ENGINEERING COLLEGE, KARAIKUDI
- PARASAKTHI COLLEGE FOR WOMEN – COUTRALAM
- LATHA MADHAVAN ARTS & SCIENCE COLLEGE – MADURAI
- VEL TECH UNIVERSITY – CHENNAI
- KAMARAJ ARTS & SCIENCE COLLEGE – THOOTHUKUDI
- TNET – ENGINEERING COLLEGE – VANDAVASI
- MANGAIYARKARASI HR.SEC.MAT.SCHOOL FOR WOMEN – MADURAI
- SIVAKASI NADR HR.SEC.SCHOOL – MADURAI
- PKN GIRLS HR.SEC.SCHOOL – MADURAI
- LITTLE FLOWER MAT. HR. SEC. SCHOOL, KUNDRATHUR – CHENNAI
- PADMA SUBRAMANIAN HR.SEC. SCHOOL, MANGADU – CHENNAI
- GOVERNMENT HR. SEC. SCHOOL, MANGADU – CHENNAI
Corporate training programmes on Stress Relief, Breathing Exercises, Meditation & Simple Yogasanas conducted at the following companies:
- MICHELIN TYRES PVT LIMITED, GUMMIDIPOONDI – JULY 2018
- TOSHIBA MACHINES (CHENNAI) PVT LTD – CHEMBARAMBAKKAM – JULY 2018
- TAFE R & D / TRACTOR DIVISION – SEMBIYAM PERAMBUR – JUNE 2018
- TOYOTA TSUSHO INDIA PVT LTD – NANDANAM CHENNAI – JUNE 2018
- DOODLE BLUE INNOVATIONS – NUNGAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI – JUNE 2018
- SCOPE E KNOWLEDGE CENTRE PVT LTD – CHENNAI – JUNE 2018
- DYMOS LEAR PVT LTD, SIPCOT, SRIPERUMBUDUR – MAR 2018
- INDIA JAPAN LIGHTING PVT LTD, PUDUCHATRAM – OCT 2017–
- STRADEGI SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, SHOLLINGANALLUR, CHENNAI – SEP 2017
- MADRAS ENGINEERING COMPANY, AMBATTUR, CHENNAI – JUNE 2017
- ASAHI INDIA GLASS PVT. LTD. IRRUNGATUKOTTAI – JUNE 2017
- PARLE AGRO PVT. LTD., THANDALAM, CHENNAI – JULY 2016
- WILLIAM HARE PVT. LTD, PERUNGUDI, CHENNAI – JULY 2016
- IBM – DLF IT PARK, RAMAPURAM, CHENNAI – JULY 2016
- DECATHLON – APRIL 2016
- VALEO INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, CHENNAI – 2016
- EYGBS, IT PRIVATE LIMITED, BANGALORE – 2016
- ASAHI INDIA GLASS PVT. LTD. IRRUNGATUKOTTAI – 2016
- SRI KRISHNA SWEETS, THIRUMALISAI – 2016
- DELPHI TVS, CHENNAI – 2015
- TELEBUY PVT. LTD., CHENNA
- AIWO – CHENNAI
- M/S.ADDISON & COMPANY, CHENNA
- CANARA BANK EXECUTIVES AND STAFF, CHENNAI
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, CHENNAI
- INDIA JAPAN LIGHTING PVT LTD, PUDUCHATRAM
- MADRAS ENGINEERING COMPANY, AMBATTUR, CHENNAI
- IGATES, CHENNAI
- SST COMPUTER EDUCATION, CHENNAI
- MATHA AMIRTHANDAMAYI COMPUTER CENTRE – CHENNA
- AMAR SEVA SANGAM – MYLAPORE, CHENNAI
- BATON, ALWARPET, CHENNAI
- Conducted various Yoga training and awareness programmes as part of a 12-day Yoga training tour in Malaysia from April 19th to May 1st 2012.